The use of this website is subject to the following
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Move & Save Ltd prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland and Wales.
We aim to offer you the best possible service, but there may be occasions when you feel you have cause for complaint. If so, we will always do our upmost to clarify the situation and deal with any issues that arise. All complaints are fully investigated before we respond. This is to ensure all facts are investigated, and that you receive a thorough response to your concerns. Our intention is to acknowledge any complaint within 3 working days, and to have provided a fully response within 15 working days.
Information and services on this website
The information contained on this website is liable to change and although Move & Save Ltd makes every effort to keep material on this website up to date and accurate, there may be delays, errors or omissions. Move & Save Ltd does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
The material and information on this website is provided for general guidance and is not intended to be advice. You should seek professional advice and assistance before you take any commercial decisions or action.
Move & Save Ltd is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Move & Save Ltd does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability and complying with laws
Liability of Move & Save Ltd for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under the relevant laws.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Those Third Party Websites are not under the control of Move & Save Ltd In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, Move & Save Ltd makes no warranties or representations:
regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. Move & Save Ltd is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this website to Third Party Material.
Trade marks, copyright and linking to this website
“Move & Save Ltd,” and all associated trademarks used on this website are registered or pending trademarks of Move & Save Ltd and/or its related entities. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by Move & Save Ltd.
Except where necessary for viewing material on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)